AW11 - AVONGARD - Crack Width Gauge
Get a better price when ordering in bulk.
Price exc GST.
- Buy 10 for $20.70 each and save 10%
- Buy 20 for $18.40 each and save 20%
Some of our products may require solutions, reagents or other add-ons.
Fill in your details, and we will contact you as you as soon as possible
AVONGARD - AW11 Crack Width Gauge
The crack width gauge is designed specifically to measure widths and locations of cracks prior to beginning a monitoring program.
- The Crack Width Gauge is manufactured in polycarbonate. The coefficient of linear thermal expansion is 7.0x10-5 cm/cm/°C for ambient temperatures between -30 °C to +30 °C.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Scale calibrated from end of Crack Width Gauge allows measuring of cracks in corners.
- Supplied in a protective case.
- Manufactured to conform to BS EN ISO 9001:2000.
Application: Measurement of widths and locations of cracks.
Range: Cracks from 0.1 mm to 7.0 mm
Accuracy: (Direct comparison)