CME XPERT II, TRAMEX - Digital Concrete Moisture Meters
Some of our products may require solutions, reagents or other add-ons.
Fill in your details, and we will contact you as you as soon as possible
TRAMEX - Moisture Meter - CME XPERT II - Concrete
Applications for this product
For evaluating the moisture conditions of concrete and other slabs and screeds per ASTM F2659 (Nondestructive method) and relative humidity measurement to ASTM F2170 (In situ method) and British Standard 8201, 8203 (Hood Method) with optional Hygro-i2 ® probe.
Instant and non-destructive moisture content tests per ASTM F2659 with the CMEX II, a digital version of the CME4 handheld electronic moisture meter, designed for the instant and precise measurement of moisture content in concrete slabs and giving comparative readings in other cementitious floor screeds. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i2® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probes, this meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
Features of this product
Measures up to 6.9% moisture content in concrete.
Large clear backlit digital display.
Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachments. (optional)
Attaches to a reusable relative humidity Hygro-i2 probe for in situ or hood method testing of concrete per ASTM F2170 and BS 8201, 8203. (optional)
Ambient conditions of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound, all shown simultaneously on one clear display. (using optional Hygro-i2 ® probe)
Why Choose This Product
- Quickly and easily measures moisture content.
- Low price
- Accurate and repeatable.
Specifications of this product
- Size: 6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)
- Weight: 11.25oz (319g)
- Construction: ABS Body
- Power: 9 volt PP3 Battery (included)
- Display: Digital / Backlit
- Depth of penetration in concrete: approx. 3/4" (20mm)
- Moisture content for Concrete: 0 to 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 to 10
- Reference scale: 0 to 100
- Relative Humidity (with optional Hygro-i2 ® probe): 0 to 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C / 77°F
- Moisture content for wood (with optional wood pin probes): 7 to 40 %