TESTING - Cement Equipment - Vicat Needle, EN 196-13
Some of our products may require solutions, reagents or other add-ons.
Fill in your details, and we will contact you as you as soon as possible
Computer-controlled, automatic Vicat needle apparatus with 1 measuring point (station), Fully automatic. EN 196-3
Applications for this product
This automatic Vicat Apparatus provides a completely automatic method for determining the initial and final setting time of cement or mortar pastes.
Features of this product
- Programmed test sequences Tests can be performed in air or in a water bath with constant temperature (heat exchanger and cooler for constant water temperature)
- The unit automatic records initial set time and final set time, as well as of setting plots.
- Weight of plunger and the Vicat needle are an additional 300 g ± 1 g
- After each penetration the Vicat needle is automatically cleaned
Why Choose This Product
- Fully automatic
- Accurate and repeatable.
Specifications of this product
For operation is a standard PC or laptop required, which is not included in the scope of delivery
- Base unit as a table model
- Standard software for programmable test sequences and for data recording
- 1 Vicat moulds (conical hard plastic ring) 70/80 dia. x 40 mm
- 1 glass base plates, 120 mm dia.
- 1 centerings for Vicat moulds (conical hard plastic ring) 70/80 dia. x 40 mm
- 1 pair of cleaning brushes
- 1 tee wrench, 1.25 mm
- 1 tee wrench, 2 mm
- 1 spare glass plates, 120 mm dia.
- 2 spare initial-set needles, 1.13 mm dia.
- Serial cable
- Power Cable