H-4967 - Speedy 2000 - Moisture Meters and Testers
Some of our products may require solutions, reagents or other add-ons.
Fill in your details, and we will contact you as you as soon as possible
2000 Speedy® - Moisture TesterHumboldtThis Moisture tester is a portable system for measuring the moisture content of a wide range of materials including soils, aggregates, dust and powders (and liquids).
Applications for this product
- To measure the moisture content of a wide range of materials including soils, aggregates, dust and powders (and liquids).
Features of this product
- The system consists of a low-pressure vessel fitted with a pressure gauge and an electronic scale and test accessories. Moisture measurements are made by mixing a weighed sample of the material with a calcium carbide reagent in the sealed pressure vessel. The reagent reacts chemically with water in the sample, producing acetylene gas that in turn increases the pressure within the vessel. The pressure increase in the vessel is proportional to the amount of water in the sample, the moisture content can be read directly from the calibrated pressure gauge.
Why Choose This Product
In compliance with ASTM D4944; AASHTO T217
Quick test and accurate.
- Competitive price.
Specifications of this product
- The Speedy has an accuracy of 0.5% on most materials and the gauge can be calibrated from 0-20% moisture, based on wet weight.
- Test speeds range from 45 seconds to 3 minutes
- The tester is supplied complete with heavy-duty plastic carrying case, electronic balance (0-200g battery-operated), beaker, cleaning cloth, cap, washer, scoop, steel pulverizing balls and cleaning brushes.
- NOTE: Does not include calcium carbide reagent, See hazardous material warning.