Humboldt - HM-5030 Load Frame, Master Loader, Elite Series, 50kN
Designed for multi-purpose loading systems, such as road construction projects in either mobile or fixed labs, educational institutions and consulting firms, the Master Loader is ideal for just about any standard load application.
Some of our products may require solutions, reagents or other add-ons.
Fill in your details, and we will contact you as you as soon as possible
Applications for this product
- While the HM-5030 has been specifically designed for soil testing labs conducting multiple testing operations including: UU, CU and CD triaxial, UC, CBR and LBR, it is also perfect for running Marshall, Hveem, TSR and SCB asphalt tests as well.
Features of this product
- Its heavy-duty design and precise stepper-motor control provide a stable platform for years of reliable service allowing the HM-5030 to perform any tests required up to its load capacity of 11000 lbf (50kN).
- In stand-alone mode, these load frames provide a 7" (178mm) touch-screen controller. These new waterproof, touch screens provide colorful, at-a-glance monitoring of testing functions without the use of a computer. Operators can see all the data in several formats at the machine while the test is running. Data can then be downloaded later to a computer in the lab, in the next room or at a different location, while also providing report generation capabilities from within Humboldt's NEXT software or our enhanced test-specific modules.
- It can also be controlled from a Computer.
Why Choose This Product
- Multi-purpose & Multi-speed.
- Standalone or PC-controlled capabilities
- Very easy to use.
- Best value for money in the market.
Specifications of this product
- Load capacity: 11000 lbf (50kN)
- Speed range — Testing: 0.00001 – 2.00000 in/min (0.00001 – 50.80000 mm/min)
- Speed range — Fast Approach: 3.0 in/min (75.0 mm/min)
- Data channels: 4
- 4Platen Size / Travel: 10" (254mm) / 4" (100mm)
- Data storage: 1000 tests and up to 3000 readings per test
- Clearance, vertical: 40" (1000mm)
- Clearance, horizontal: 15" (380mm)
- Voltage: 110/220V 50/60Hz - 5.0amps
- 110/220V 50/60Hz - 5.0ampsShipping weight: 300 lbs (136kg)
Touch-Screen Controller provides:
- 4-channel data acquisition
- Hi-res, 7", waterproof, touch-screen provides total control and real-time graphical display of tests
- Machine/Test control and data acquisition via touch-screen
- Control all channels at the same time
- Calibration of channels to load cell and transducer
- Real-time graphical chart and numerical display of tests via a touch-screen display
- Effective sampling rate of 50 readings per second
- Stores up to 1000 tests with 3000 points per test
- 2 USB ports. One in front for data transfer and the rear port is for powering a wireless access point.